Thursday, January 1, 2009

Santa's big present

We has finished opening all of the other gifts. I got up and said Sara I think we are all done. She looked around and said "No Mommy, Look! There is still one." I told well you better open it. Once she opened it, she took a step back and said "MY BIKE! MY BIKE! SANTA GOT ME MY BIKE!!!!!! I will never forgot that short period of time. Just to see her expression on her face once she opened. The only that Sara really asked for was a bike. Once we were done picking up, I took Sara outside to ride the bike for the first time. She is going to have to work on pedeling the bike. After she tried a couple of times and saw that everyone was taking pictures of her. She decide she wanted her camera to take pictures of Scott and Chelsea. Santa brought Chelsea a new digital camera and got Sara a disney princess toy camera.


Sara opening the bike!
"MY BIKE! MY BIKE! SANTA GOT ME MY BIKE!!! Look at the way she is standing. I told Scott he should of been on the other side to get her face.
My big girl on her bike


Our first time trying out the bike
Sara taking a picture of Chelsea and Scott taking a picture of her.
Chelsea and I looking at the video her new camera took of Sara trying to ride the bike


No comments: