Saturday, October 18, 2008

Here is a couple of pictures of Sara and CJ. We had such a great time in Oklahoma. The stay was extended due to Sara had an allergic reaction to some bug bites. We enjoyed our extra time, besides the fact that Sara was sick. I have posted a few pictures from out stay below. There is also some more pictures of our stay and a great video of Sara on my fathers blog. I was helping them out at the office and had to run somewhere. I left Sara at the office and I guess she took over my role at the office. Go to: www.vaughnwest.blogspot.com

Look at how big Sara is. She is not my little baby anymore.
CJ has also gotten so big. Where does the time go.
Great picture of the two kids. I wish we had all of the grandkids in this picture. I hope we can get one of all of them before they turn to teenagers. With the way time goes, that could be tomorrow.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Great posts this week! I appreciate the updates. Can't believe how big Sara is getting! I hope that I can see her before she becomes a teenager!!! Have a great weekend!